Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Idea

It's that time of the year again to celebrate the mothers in our life's. Every year since as long as I can remember my mother has said the same things to me "Don't get me anything, Save your money" or when I was little "I don't need a gift, You just being good makes me happy" lol and the top one that I even find my self telling my daughters now "Make me something, Mommy loves that so much better then any gift". So this year I am having my daughters go the make something route for grandma..

Where to find a good idea...well of cause Pinterest :) Have I said how much I love this site? 

Drawing on plates with Sharpie Markers

This is by far the cutest and super easy homemade gift to give mom's.

All you will need is a plain white plate that can be found at your local dollar store and a few sharpie markers.. My daughters did their hand print's & the year. Once you are done drawing just bake in a 350° oven for 30 min's. 


  
That's it..your done and now grandma can always remember when her babies where little.

No comments:

Post a Comment