Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm Back :)

WOW is all I can start with, what a crazy few months it has been! I would like to take a min just to update and let everyone know i'm back and in the next few months some new and exciting post's are in the works..

Back in Nov we bought a new house that of course needed TONS of work. My husband and I gutted the whole house and have been putting it back together room by room by our self's to try and save money. It's been a lot of work, But we are very happy with the end result and of cause the money we have been able to save doing all the labor. 

One of our daughters favorite new spots in the house is there reading nook, set off to one corner of our living room. I have found giving them this small area their love for books has grown so much in just a few weeks time.


Just a small book shelf turned on its side with this super cute rug that can be found at Walmart.. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Kids-Teach-Me-Alphabet-Nylon-Rug-Multi-color/21944084 with my most favorite part The land of nod inspired floor cushion. Tutorial for this comfy cushion can be found at  http://www.livingwithpunks.com/2010/05/tutorial-land-of-nod-inspired-floor.html


No comments:

Post a Comment