Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crochet my 1st hat!!!!

Crocheting has always been one of the hobbies I wanted to get more into, but with only knowing how to do one single chain lets just say making a baby blanket could take forever!!! So with basic skills I stared asking around, watched some youtube videos and puff I made a hat!!! lol I have done 2 so far, my first came out a little small but fit my 2 year old great the next I was more careful with, fit's my 7 year old awesome!! now starting my 3rd. heres some photos of how they came out.
                                                             WooHoo my 1st hat!!!

The 2nd!!


I feel great that I was able to make something for my girls in my down time. My 7 year old is a total Diva who would love nothing more then to be able to match everything she wears! I love knowing that now when we see that hat in the store that she must have lol I can say "Mommy can just make you one" This site helped a lot in learning how to do this.http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-make-darling-crochet-shell-cap.html Because trust me if I can do this anyone can :)



No comments:

Post a Comment