Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

2014 Here we come!


If you have been on Facebook or any other social media sites you have seen the new year resolutions being posted like crazy, But how many of us really full fill them? This year I am going to try and go easy with simple things like enjoy my family everyday and not let negative people get to me. This year is also the year I am getting married to the love of my life, after 10 years together & 2 beautiful daughters we were thinking it's about time haha.. As crazy as I know this year is going to be with taking care of a house, kids, planing a wedding I also want to try and take more time to do the things I love and bring them into my everyday.

 
My top New Years Resolutions......Back to you guys and of cause sewing.. to sew, sew and sew some more! Here's to 2014 I wish you all a happy and healthy year!

This year please check back for new post's on sewing,cooking,cleaning tips,crafts for kids and so much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment