Friday, March 23, 2012

Towel Pants

Super excited to share with everyone that I now have a PDF pattern  on etsy.com. Sewing is something I not only love doing, but there's no better feeling then seeing my little girls smile. They love when mommy makes them a new out fit. Our family loves it so much I wanted to share it with all of you.

***
 These  are sure to be a big hit at the pool, beach or even just after a bath.

4 Very easy steps on how to make towel pants at home. This is a whole tutorial from start to finish with many photos and detailed description. This guide was made with the beginner sewer in mind, Any one even if you are just starting out will find this a very easy read with out all of the technical sewing terms beginning sewer's are not use to. With the use of this book you will no longer have to deal with HUGH and CONFUSING patterns!!!



                                                           For Pattern follow this Link

2 comments:

  1. On Sunday, I purchased your towel pants guide from Etsy. The guide was great! I just finished my first pair for my 11 year old niece, and my 5 year old son just asked for a pair. Your guide was easy to understand, and I learned things I never would have figured out on my own. (And I didn't know that the side of my sewing machine came off so I could do hems--your photo showed this, and I never knew!) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So happy to hear you enjoyed the guide. The pants really are so cute when you see them in person & all the kids just love them. I am in the middle of working on some more guides for kids clothing & home decor,That again will be packed with photos. That was the one thing I always wished more patterns had. Pillowcase dresses will be up on Etsy in the next few days. Thanks again!!! Happy Sewing :)

      Delete